Becoming A Certified Ref
Instructions on how to become certified:
Go to https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org and log in
1. To the left you will see a tab titled: "Event Registration" once you place your cursor over it, a pop-up menu will appear.
2. Click on Region Ref/Score Clinics.
3. You will see a listing of OVR "Clinics" and curricula. Find OVR Officiating Course for ALL Junior Players and click "Register" (This is where you get certified for line judging and libero tracking. If you would like to take the down ref course, click OVR OFFICIATING COURSE FOR JUNIOR SECOND REFEREE. If you'd like to do book, click: OVR OFFICIATING COURSE FOR JUNIOR SCORERS)
4. Ensure your info is correct and then click Submit.
5. Now click Register at the bottom of the page.
6. On the next page, a pop-up window will appear indicating that your registration is processed and has been sent to LMS. Click OK.
7. The login information you MUST use to log into the course material is the SAME as your webpoint log in. It should be located at the bottom left of the page.
8. Right below your login info you will see a link titled "Click here." Click the link. It should take you to the LMS website: http://usavacademy.org
9. Repeat this process for all courses that you take. If you register for second referee or scorer, you must register for those courses and complete them.
10. Under My courses tab, you will see the courses you have signed up for. Click the + sign (plus sign) to the left of the catalog ID number (Such as OVR101)
11. A list of courses will appear, including training modules and quizzes. Click the arrow to the left of the course ID name (such as 401_LIB_CONT) and the associated module will appear in the pop-up window.
12. The module (or video presentation) will begin. Advance to the next slide by clicking NEXT at the bottom right of the screen.
13. As you complete each module, you will receive an email with a certificate. Please Print It!
14. Always look in spam/junk mail for certificates!